Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eastern APA Boston Job Candidate Hair Styling

Cancelled due to blizzard.

In keeping with tradition, this year's job candidate on-site hair salon (make-up, women's suit loaners also) will proceed.

Every year candidates ask about how to dress for an interview.  Dressing professionally is a good idea, although I recommend attention to hair.  The reason is simple.  Interviewers will be staring at your head.  A good haircut and style will go far.  But what about on-site improvements?   I do not cut hair.  However, if candidates--of any gender--would like to have help styling their hair (blow-drying, straightening, curling, hair products), please email me. (See profile.)

I also have small size (size 4ish) women's two piece suits that I can loan.  They are stylish, professional and *lucky*.

I'll need advance notice in order to know what days/times we can meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment